Sunday, March 1, 2009

Thanks for Everything!

I have been in CESL for two terms. I have met with many people from different countries and different cultures. It is incredible that these people communicate and get on well with each other very well. I spent such a wonderful five months with these people in Carbondale. I enjoyed a lot every single day. For this reason, it is very difficult for me to say a memorable one. However, I can say that my first term was especially amazing. I was trying to adjust myself with new friends and environment. Normally, it is expected to be very difficult; however, it was very easy for me. People were very friendly and helpful. I want to say that I met two people who are very special for me. We went to Chicago for three days by car. We enjoyed a lot during this trip. Chicago was very cold and windy city. Anyway, I can say that it was awesome vacation for me. We visited many place for three days. During this trip, some friends who live in Chicago accompanied us. They made this trip very easy for us. I will never forget their friendship for whole my life. I am very grateful for having their friendship. I want to say “thanks” to all of my friends that they made me happy for every single day in Carbondale.

No comments: