Monday, January 26, 2009

coworker

I think when people grow up; friends and observations affect their characters. Families generally affect on children characters at early age, but community and friends always define it. I have graduated many school and course. However, when I started to professional business life after my university education, I found out that it was totally different and difficult than my knowledge and experiences. I learned very much from my bosses, managers, coworkers, friends in business life. I am not sure that he is the most influence on my life or not, but it is certain that he affected my life very much. I am talking about one of my colleague, who was an electrical engineer like me. I had hired him three years ago. He was responsible about export and import of electronic products. He can speak and write English fluently. He had been out of the country for two and half years. At first, he was a coherent, diligent, passionate, humoristic person. I had been teaching him every details of job. It was his first experience as an engineer. He was one of my eight colleagues. I liked him very much; therefore, I had been telling to raise his salary to the general manager all the time. He was planning to marry in one year. I think, he had some problem with his fiancĂ© and financially. I still don’t know actual reasons; however, he started to change himself after six months. He started doing bad things such as to accuse other employees, to complain about everything. Anyway, he affected my life very much, because I have started to study English intensely. Afterwards, He resigned his job after one year. Unfortunately, I had to do his work too. By the way, I improved my English a lot. I was planning to study in abroad at that time, because, I knew that I would improve more with this way. It will be more efficient for my career. Now I am doing one part of my plan here. And I am very happy to do that. Now we still friends with him, because we have been into the same ship.

2 comments:

Anna said...

I think it's funny that you mentioned that you got stuck with his work when he left.
You are a funny guy.

r_sever1979 said...

it is so clear, isn't it...:)