Sunday, February 15, 2009

It is Valentine’s Day, not Ours!.

Honestly, I do not like this kind of special days such as Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and Father’s Day. I think that these days are commercial days for some people. They want more commercialize it with media. Many seller uses these days for getting more profit. Restaurants, bars, florists, some shops increase their prices sometimes four or five times. They think that lovers are foolish. I can say that these special days are stressful for me. It is very difficult to find right present for me. Sometimes people buy some present such as clothes or accessories, which do not fit the other people. It is trouble to change it with suitable one. I heard that some shops ask people to buy their present if they do not like it. I chose some presents before, but they did not cover her expectations. It was very funny. One times, I had given a gold necklace to my girlfriend with my compliment and she asked me whether it is gold or not. It is weird story in my mind. Once, I bought a sport shoes for my girlfriend. I remembered her shoe size truly, but saleswoman had put on the bag two of the same side. They prepared very fancy box, and I gave it to my girlfriend. Finally, we had figured out that we had two same side shoes. However, it was late. It took two weeks to change them with normal one. This is my other Valentine’s Day story. In my opinion, if you want to give a present or make people happy, there is no need to wait special day to do it. I think it is better to make people happy when they do not expect it. By the way, I have trouble to chose the right present. Sometimes, it took too much time to choose one. This Valentine’s Day is Saturday; therefore, people will have a chance to give their present and flowers with their hand. When Valentine‘s day are weekday, It is big possibility that many people send flowers to workplace. If one gets flower from her boyfriend in company. It may cause very strong discussions for other girls and their partners. It is certain that their partner will hear some complain about it.:)

1 comment:

Anna said...

Ramazan, you are too funny. I guess your girlfriend really liked running?